Kathie

Vita-tops rocks my world!

You've probably heard about them from the Hungry Girl websites or daily emails if you subscribe. They have got to probably be one of thee most popular low calorie snacks amongst healthy living women. For those doing Weight Watchers, these little babies are only one point. Yes, I said it, only one point. For those of us not on Weight Watchers, we still get that oh so lovely feeling for these because they are only 100 calories. Did you know you could easily walk off these 80-100 calorie snacks in a mere 13-15 minutes? That's right. Just 13-15 minutes walking and you have burned these bad boys off. Not bad, huh?

The lovely Katie over at Vitalicious was kind enough to send me an array of muffins and brownies to try and review here for all you fine ladies. Honestly, I think she sent me almost one in every flavor. Katie, Thank You! You were so generous and have a customer for life.

Vitalicious offers many options such as the famous muffin tops, muffins, brownies and most recently coffee (tho I have yet to try this one and would be very interested). I was able to taste-run several muffin tops and the brownies.

The Vita-tops are low-fat, high fiber and are 15 vitamins and minerals. They offer a wide variety of flavors sure to please everyone's taste buds. Currently, they are offering Raisin Bran, Deep Chocolate, Banana Nut (just like your Momma would make. Goes well with a nice cup of tea), Golden Corn (Just like a corn muffin), Banana Fudge, Fudgy Peanut Butter Chip (By Far my favorite!!), Triple Chocolate Chunk (Perfect for that chocolate craving you are having), Double Chocolate Dream, Chocolate Mint, Dark Chocolate Pomegranate, Chocolate Fig, BluBran, CranBran and AppleBerry. They also offer several of these in Sugar-Free for all you diabetics out there. ;o)

The Vita-Brownies come in flavors of Deep & Velvety Chocolate (so moist and chewy!) as well as Dark Chocolate Pomegranate.

They are all sooooooooo good. It was hard to chose a favorite. Of course I will probably always have a tried and true - Fudgy Peanut Butter Chip. I mean, really, who doesn't like peanut butter and chocolate. It's such an awesome combination.

Vitalicious products are stored in the freezer and can be enjoyed fresh out of the frezzer or thawed. I love to eat them fresh out of the freezer. They are such a treat - even better if you smear a bit of Lite Cool Whip on them. Mmmmmm Delish! For the Bran tops, toast them and then spray some I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray on and it's superb!

Vitalicous products are a very delicious and healthy treat (or breakfast) product that I am sure each of you would enjoy! Taste one and you'll feel as though you are cheating on your nutrition plan. But Honey, I'm here to tell you that you are not cheating. you are just indulging - with something that totally fits into your nutrition plan.

I can normally find these in my local ShopRite and the occasional Acme. I even saw these this past weekend in the Walmart. Sweet!

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Vitalicious nor am I being endorsed to promote their product. They were kind enough to send me some product samples to try and review for free on my blog.

Photobucket

0 Responses