Kathie
Photobucket
A compilation of Poppa Bear's favorites. Too bad I forgot he'd be on an off-site job three nights this week and would be coming home late. Le Sigh....(Yes, I know I could cook and he can reheat. That is what he will do. I just have this thing when I prefer he have it freshly made..just doesnt taste the same reheated, ya feel me?)

Monday - Beef Roast Tips in Gravy, Roasted Red Potatoes, Spinach

Tuesday - Chicken and Dumplings

Wednesday - Breakfast for Dinner (Eggs & Bacon)

Thursday - Hamburger Helper Taco Crunch (we use this as a dip and get a bag of Fritos on the side for dipping)

Friday - Dh's Frozen Pizza Dinner Night

Saturday - Homemade Mac and Cheese (recipe on the back of the box. He loves this recipe. I just add an extra block of "Seriously Sharp" cheese per his request)

Sunday - Loving Leftovers. Spread out a buffet table of all the leftovers from the week’s meals. This means a day-off for the chef!

For a thousand more recipes and hundreds more menu plans, check out I'm" An Organizing Junkie!

Photobucket

2 Responses
  1. Genie Says:

    I don't like DH having to reheat, either! If I am going to put in the work, I want him to eat it fresh! LOL!


  2. Kathie Says:

    Exactly! Why bother slaving over the stove if he's just going to reheat it - or worse, come home and not be hungry and it be wasteful! That happens more so than not and it irritates the heck out of me - not just for frugal purposes because lets face it, i could have used that meal another day but also because i could have spent that time cooking spending time with Hailey or chores around the house.