This week's menu is compliments of our freezer and pantry.
Monday - Homemade Hamburger Helper
Tuesday - Steak (from the freezer), Roasted Red Potatoes, Spinach
Wednesday - Macaronni & Cheese, Hot Dogs
Thursday - Ham, Mashed Pototoes, Green Beans
Friday - Dh's Frozen Pizza Dinner Night
Saturday - Spaghetti and Meatballs in a marinara sauce for Little Bear and I (Parmassean sauce for Poppa Bear)
Sunday - Loving Leftovers. Spread out a buffet table of all the leftovers from the week’s meals. This means a day-off for the chef!
For a thousand more recipes and hundreds more menu plans, check out I'm" An Organizing Junkie!








Do you really have enough leftovers on Sunday for a meal? We never do! I wish I could get by with that.
We usually do because I still tend to cook for a family of six versus a family of three. LOL!
I cook plenty extra, too. Unfortunately, my husband eats more than his fair share. LOL!