Kathie
Photobucket

Last night, Little Bear and I had her Two Year Wellness Visit. She was a month late getting in because they were just so booked. (Don't you hate it when that happens?) Our appointment had us leaving exactly how we thought we'd leave.

Our Doctor, as always, is just fabulous! An older, Italian woman. Not the type of Dr that is all modern like (for example, being strict with say starting cereal at X age. We didn't we started Little Bear when she was ready. She was okay with that. No scolding or anything). Anyway, no shots were required at this visit so we started off discussing the typical concerns or issues one would have for their two year old - eatting habits, naptimes, temper tantrums, two year molars, potty training, etc. etc.. Little Bear also has been cursed with Poppa Bear's extremely sensitive skin (this will be quite the challenge for me as I do not suffer from it) so we had to ask some questions about some outbreaks. For example, she has this awful rash on her bum from the plastic on the potty. (Poppa Bear can't wear plastic watches, his skin goes raw and breaks out horribly) Apparently, Little Bear is allergic to the plastic of the potty. (Dr's Suggestion.....Make/Sew a potty seat cover. How on earth do I do that? I wonder if I could find something like that on Etsy.com?) Other than that main concern, I really didn't have any other ones - which is good news if you ask me. We will not be due back again for another year.

Little Bear's current stats ended up coming out like this - 26 pounds and 32.5" tall. She's in the 50% percentile. Not too shabby, eh? :o)

All and all, we had a really good visit and I left quite satisified. Tho I must admit, I still find it so hard to believe that my Little Bear is two already - TWO! Where does the time go?!

Photobucket

Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. Genie Says:

    Butthead is already 10 pounds more than her. LMAO

    She is so precious Kathie!! You and T did it good! :)


  2. Kathie Says:

    10 pounds heavier?! My goodness. He's a big boy. =0)