Kathie
Here's one for all you Wii Gamer's out there as well as the fitness enthusiast! Been wanting to try the Wii Fit Plus? Now is your perfect opportunity to try before you buy.

Right now, Target is offering a $15 gift card to anyone that tries out a Wii Fit plus and their upcoming tent events. First come first serve. Limited supplies. I would get there early. The following are the only sites participating:

Thousand Oaks Target
2705 Teller Road
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
January 16th & 17th from 10am-5pm

Burbank Target
1800 W. Empire Avenue
Burbank, CA 91504
January 23rd & 24th from 10am-5pm

Valencia Target
24425 Magic Mountain Pkwy
Valencia, CA 91355
January 30th & 31st from 10am-5pm

Frisco SuperTarget
3201 Preston Road
Frisco, TX 75034
January 16th & 17th from 10am-5pm

Plano West SuperTarget
2200 Dallas Pkwy
Plano, TX 75093
January 23rd & 24th from 10am-5pm

Cypress Target
25901 Highway 290
Cypress, TX 77429
January 30th & 31st from 10am-5pm

Atlanta Perimeter SuperTarget
100 Perimeter Center Place
Atlanta, GA 30346
January 30th & 31st from 10am-5pm

Cumming SuperTarget
1525 Market Place Blvd
Cumming, GA 30041
January 16th & 17th from 10am-5pm

Kendall Target
15005 SW 88th Street
Miami, FL 33196
January 23rd & 24th from 10am-5pm

Click HERE to learn more.

I, personally, own the Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus. The only difference between the two is the upgraded and bonus extra games on the Fit Plus version. What's so great about the Wii Fit Plus is that it automatically will update with the information from your previous Wii Fit - very seamlessly too I must add. Don't have the Wii Fit but want to just get the Plus? That's okay! No prior Wii Fit purchase necessary. After having the Wii Fit Plus for about two weeks now I can honestly say I love the new added exercises, games and training programs. If this is a product you've been curious on and are within the area of some of these select cities I highly recommend you go and try it out.

Photobucket
Labels: edit post
0 Responses