Last week I stumbled upon one glorious gem. It's the perfect addition to a healthy living all the while giving us that sweet decadent feels like i'm cheating feeling. What is it that I am speaking so highly of you might be wondering? Well, it's Jell-o's Mousse Temptations.Not only is it filled with mouth watering chocolate-ness flavor but it's also sugar-free and only 60 calories per cup. Now tell me that does not sound appealing.



Next time you're out grocery shopping do your mouth and your soul a favor..grab a pack of these. They will not disappoint.
Do you have a TILT to share? Something you just love having around? Head over to the Diaper Diaries and join in, or just visit others who are sharing their TILT.
P.S. Check out this giveaway.








Why haven't I heard of these??? Oh my goodness, I have never been more happy to read a TILT post in my life!!!!!!