If it's one thing that is familiar in the Winter month's it's dry chapped skin and more importantly lips. Ugh. Let's get a raise of hands on who just dislikes the chapped lips? Yeah, I thought so.About seven years ago or so (Wow! Has it really been that long?!) I came across a product at the local Rite-Aid and figured "heck, what do i have to loose?" and brought it home with me. Little did I know that it would soon become my new best friend and forever friend.
The product I am talking about ladies - the product that I love and hold dear to my heart is Neutrogena Overnight Lip Treatment. It says it is clinically proven to heal dry, chapped lips. Folks, that's exactly what it does. I only tend to use this in the Winter months. When I do, I put it on every evening right before I get into bed to prevent dry, chapped lips. This product says it is known to deep condition and replenish moisture overnight? A very strong accusation, yes? Would leave one skeptical, no? Well folks, I'm here to tell you that it's true! I use it every night (mainly only in the Winter) and it manages to keep my lips nice and smooth and subtle and soft! It's fabulous! For those of you that think "well what if my lips are already chapped?" Well, here's something for you....If I sense the littlest bit of chapness (from either extreme weather conditions or sheer lack of laziness of applying before bed) I just apply that night and the next morning GONE! Yes, gone! It's fabulous? I said that already, yes? For Cereal...it works that fast!
It's rich, creamy formula nourishes lips with naturally-derived emollients, skin conditioners and Vitamin E. I won't lie. This product isn't exactly organic for one self but some things I'm okay with not going ala natural - especially if the product works as well as this does.
This little 0.18oz product is starting to become a bit hard to come by nowadays. I have been able to spot them at Rite-Aid and occasionally CVS. I have not, however, seen them at a Target or Walmart. Le Sigh.. I am hoping that this will change. Should this product ever be discontinued I will cry my little heart out. My lips will forever be chapped because ladies, I haven't found anything yet that works as good as this!
Do you have a TILT to share? Something you just love having around? Head over to the Diaper Diaries and join in, or just visit others who are sharing their TILT.









I totally just wrote this on my Wal-Mart list. Seth NEEDS this. Then I finished reading and crossed it off my list. BOO! Hopefully CVS will have it this Sunday!
I put chapstick on every single night. I used to use a different Neutrogena chapstick, but they discontinued it. It was my favorite. I just started using an overnight lip treatment from Vaseline, which works, but it tastes horribly. So you have to be careful when rubbing it in. I'm going to definitely have to try this one. Thanks for sharing!
what about the taste. I am so sick of yucky tasting overnight treatments!!
Genie - CVS should have it. Check your local Walmart too. Mine did not but your's might. ;0)
Amber & Diaper Diaries - Surprisingly, this does not have much of a taste at all. If I do end up getting some in my mouth (which I havent really done often even with covering all my lip including towards the inside)it doesnt taste horrible or anything. An overnight treatment taste is certainly not a problem with this little gem.