ABCs of Frugal, Fit and Fabulous
The last week, this little post as been making it's rounds around the bloggy world and I love it! I really enjoy learning more about bloggers and I figured I would give it a go on my blog this morning. Let’s get started!
A. Age: 32
B. Bed size: King. I love to have my room so I can stretch out. This hasnt been the case lately because the Little Bear has been making her way into our bed for the last week. Good thing we went King.
C. Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom. It makes me gag.
D. Dogs: Best animal ever. We last owned a german shepard/lab mix named Missy. I miss her. =(
E. Essential start to your day: Getting the Little Bear up - but not before getting my coffee first.
F. Favorite color: Blue and Purple
G. Gold or silver: Silver, though I look much better in gold.
H. Height: 5' 1/4" inch (Yes, I had to put that quarter inch)
I. Instruments you play: The flute..tho i'm probably a little rusty since I haven't tooted in awhile. Ha,Ha,Ha, I said "tooted"
J. Job title: Executive Administrative Assistant by Day, Super Mom by Night
K. Kids: Four Angels, One Miracle Baby (Little Bear) and hopefully more to come
L. Live: Southern New Jersey
M. Mom’s name: Marge - like Large Marge from Pee Wee Herman's movie. Ha!
N. Nicknames: Kath, Sunshine, Kitten (Family and long term friends)
O. Overnight hospital stays: August 2009 - Gallbladder removal
P. Pet peeve: When Hubby leaves the cabinet doors and drawers open after he uses them. Ugh! How hard is it to close them. I mean, really?!
Q. Quote from a movie: “Nobody likes a Mr. Sniffles!” (How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days)
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty.
S. Siblings: Two younger brothers, Two younger sisters.
T. Time you wake up: 6:00 a.m. on weekdays and around 7:00 a.m. on weekends.
U. Underwear: Big blue granny panties.
V. Vegetables you dislike: Canned carrots. They are just downright NASTY! Who eats these?! seriously.
W. What makes you run late: Hubby! I am very anal about being on time but no matter how early I notifiy him, he always has us leaving the house later than expected. The man takes longer to get ready than a female.
X. X-rays you’ve had: A bunch. Who keeps track of this?
Y. Yummy food you make: Cookies. Cake. Brownies. And Hubby loves my meatloaf! It only took me FIVE years to find the perfect recipe for my picky eatters!
Z. Zoo animal favorite: Dolphin. (Is that a zoo animal? No? Okay then I pick snow leapards and pandas )
The last week, this little post as been making it's rounds around the bloggy world and I love it! I really enjoy learning more about bloggers and I figured I would give it a go on my blog this morning. Let’s get started!
A. Age: 32
B. Bed size: King. I love to have my room so I can stretch out. This hasnt been the case lately because the Little Bear has been making her way into our bed for the last week. Good thing we went King.
C. Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom. It makes me gag.
D. Dogs: Best animal ever. We last owned a german shepard/lab mix named Missy. I miss her. =(
E. Essential start to your day: Getting the Little Bear up - but not before getting my coffee first.
F. Favorite color: Blue and Purple
G. Gold or silver: Silver, though I look much better in gold.
H. Height: 5' 1/4" inch (Yes, I had to put that quarter inch)
I. Instruments you play: The flute..tho i'm probably a little rusty since I haven't tooted in awhile. Ha,Ha,Ha, I said "tooted"
J. Job title: Executive Administrative Assistant by Day, Super Mom by Night
K. Kids: Four Angels, One Miracle Baby (Little Bear) and hopefully more to come
L. Live: Southern New Jersey
M. Mom’s name: Marge - like Large Marge from Pee Wee Herman's movie. Ha!
N. Nicknames: Kath, Sunshine, Kitten (Family and long term friends)
O. Overnight hospital stays: August 2009 - Gallbladder removal
P. Pet peeve: When Hubby leaves the cabinet doors and drawers open after he uses them. Ugh! How hard is it to close them. I mean, really?!
Q. Quote from a movie: “Nobody likes a Mr. Sniffles!” (How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days)
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty.
S. Siblings: Two younger brothers, Two younger sisters.
T. Time you wake up: 6:00 a.m. on weekdays and around 7:00 a.m. on weekends.
U. Underwear: Big blue granny panties.
V. Vegetables you dislike: Canned carrots. They are just downright NASTY! Who eats these?! seriously.
W. What makes you run late: Hubby! I am very anal about being on time but no matter how early I notifiy him, he always has us leaving the house later than expected. The man takes longer to get ready than a female.
X. X-rays you’ve had: A bunch. Who keeps track of this?
Y. Yummy food you make: Cookies. Cake. Brownies. And Hubby loves my meatloaf! It only took me FIVE years to find the perfect recipe for my picky eatters!
Z. Zoo animal favorite: Dolphin. (Is that a zoo animal? No? Okay then I pick snow leapards and pandas )







I feel like you really held back with the x-rays. You could have requested your medical records so we could know the TRUTH. :) hehehee
Canned carrots...barf.
Great getting to know you! I am all in -- I have posted my ABC's too! Thanks for the fun!
I love getting to know other bloggers too! I will definitely have to post this on my blog tomorrow! :)
Hi! Can't wait to come back here again tonight and catch up on you! Thanks for your great comments. I am always one to leave the cabinets and drawers open. In fact, they are all open right now after I was cooking. Ha! And I would love a king bed! :) Oh, and I'm 32 too! :) More tonight. I guess it is already kind of late on your side of the country. :)