Kathie
Photobucket

It's that time...the Weekly and Final Check In with the Sisterhood. Wow! So how did you do? Did you shrink? Establish healthy habits? Share all....I am interested in hearing about your progress!
  1. Wednesday through Tuesday I did consume my five servings of fruits and vegetables. I also logged my food every day in my "handy dandy notebook" like a good little girl. I did not exactly reach my 5 servings every single day goal but I did improve by 90%. That's progress!
  2. Wednesday through Tuesday I did consume my eight glasses of water. it started to get a lot better this week actually. Coincidence maybe?
  3. Wednesday through Tuesday I did get up and move!! The 5k training this week week is going really well. Ive managed to consistently workout three days a week. I need to improve this by adding three more days. However, that wasnt my goal for this challenge. It was to get up and  move and at the time, I was barely getting in one day and so I feel I improved in this area by 90%.
  4. Weigh In....I lost three pounds this week. Giving me a final total pounds loss of 4 pounds. Considering I was not in the challenge for weight loss (tho it would be an added bonus) this was great! Go me!!!
Not too shabby !!  How did your challenge shape up to be? Did you complete all the goals you set out to?

Photobucket
Labels: edit post
7 Responses
  1. Jen Says:

    Wow, good for you! 4 pounds is huge!


  2. Stephanie Says:

    Congrats!! Must feel pretty great. :) Monday photo is soothing. Gotta love that sunlight.


  3. Tracie P. Says:

    Great job this week and for the whole challenge.


  4. Kirsten Says:

    Great job! And I'm not sure how your brain works, but I can't workout 6 days a week. Four is really my max otherwise I burn out. Three days a week is great start!


  5. caree Says:

    wow that is awesome! keep up the good work!!


  6. AnnG Says:

    4 pounds is a great loss!! WTG!! You set some great goals and you have succeeded, too!!


  7. she Says:

    good job, 3 lbs in a week, wow! and you weren't even trying to lose weight!