If you are frequent visitor here at Frugal, Fit and Fabulous then you know I mention Swagbucks every Friday. I really love the program. I earn, at least, 10 Swagbucks a day just by going to sites I visit daily. Just by doing that, I acquire enough Swagbucks to earn free stuff that I store away for Christmas gifts. You can also learn more about it from my post here. In the meantime, I am here to offer you some very exciting news!!!
Swagbucks (the best place on the web for free stuff) is turning 3!!! Can you believe it? The celebration they have planned for the 28th is going to be HUGE! I'm talking a bunch of Swag Codes, a new look and feel of the Swagbucks Blog as well as the launch of two new features, one of which will redefine the way you use their search function. I don't know about you but this gets me super excited. It also might be because I know that Swagbucks knows how to have a good time!! I am certain that their birthday celebration will be a blast, just as it has been last year and the year before that. Don’t worry!!! I will remind you on the 28th….just in case you miss this extremely exciting Swagbucks' birthday news or forgot to pen it into your day planners.
If you are new to Swagbucks NOW is the time to join in the fun. Use code 3rdBirthday157 to score an additional 50 points when you join.
Here is a few of Swagbucks highlights... It is a free rewards program that lets you earn points for web searches, taking polls, watching videos, and much more. Just a few searches a day can help you earn points quickly. What I like to do is type in the name of the site that I visit daily (ie hotmail sign in). More times than not, one of those very sites gets me some Swagbucks. Once I acquire some hefty Swagbucks, I then trade those points in for prizes like iPods, DVDs, and gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, and Target. Who couldn’t use some Amazon gift cards? I know those are usually my "swagbucks prize of choice." Swagbucks is my favorite way to earn Christmas money online.
If you have not joined yet then what are you waiting for?!?! Join Swagbucks Today! Don’t forget your extra 50 points with code 3rdBirthday157.
Happy Swagging!!









just came across your blog and we have almost the same 'title' haha :) you have some great posts! can't wait to read more! xo