Kathie
Happy Freebie Friday, everyone! Welcome to another installment of Freebie Friday. Below, please find all the freebies that i've come across via blogs, facebook, emails or the likes over the course of the week. I hope that you will find some of these useful.



Health and Beauty

Origins Plantscription

Food

Philadelphia Cooking Creme
Nescafe Coffee
Burger King Kid’s Meal for Birthday


Entertainment

Great Tasting Healthy Meals Made Simple Recipe Book
The Bible Explains Dinosaurs Audio Download
Kindle Edition of I Love You This Much
Kindle Edition of The 1-2-3 Money Plan: The Three Most Important Steps to Saving and Spending Smart

Home

1,000 free Rollover Minutes from AT&T by texting YES to 11113020 by 3/31/11

And then, of course, we cannot forget about this week’s Freebie Events...

February 18 – 24

19 - Michaels: Turn a T-shirt into a bag, 10 am – 12 pm.


I'll see you here next Friday for another installment of Freebie Friday! Enjoy your weekend and your freebies!

Photobucket
0 Responses