Kathie
Photobucket

It's that time again...Weekly Check In's with the Sisterhood. Wow! Has a week gone by already?! Time is moving too fast! I need to step up my game. Ha!

Here's my check in/recap for this week. Overall, it wasn't too bad.  Here's the low down.....
  1. Wednesday through Tuesday I did consume my five servings of fruits and vegetables. I also logged my food every day in my "handy dandy notebook" like a good little girl. I seem to be progressing well although i'm just clearning the five. i'd like to include some more veggies. we'll see what i can do about that.
  2. Wednesday through Tuesday I did consume my eight glasses of water. it's starting to get a lot easier now versus having to remember and make myself drink it all.
  3. Wednesday through Tuesday I did get up and move!! The 5k training this week week is going really well as is Gina's Winter Shape Up 2011 program that I'm following on the cross-training days of the 5k training.
  4. Weigh In....No Loss. No Gain. That's okay with me. 
  How did your week shape up to be?

Photobucket
Labels: edit post
6 Responses
  1. Brooke Says:

    looks like you had a great week! :) keep up the good work.


  2. AnnG Says:

    I agree with Brooke...looks like a successful week to me!! Way to right it all down. I've found it really does help me too!


  3. Heather D Says:

    Sounds like you had a great week! Even though there was no movement on the scale, I bet your clothes fit better...am I right? ;)


  4. Good job! I am a little behind on my C25K..I need to amp it up! Too many sick kids in this house!


  5. kewkew Says:

    Looks like a great week!! I just can not find the time to write things down, great job getting that done. I have found that in taking my hubby's advice I can get my water in. I drink 2 cups of water right before each meal, which leaves just two more to get in during the day. And it helps control the eating.


  6. Kathie Says:

    Thanks for the support ladies!!

    Heather, you are right...the pants are fitting loser. Now if only the upper body would follow suit. HA!

    Ashley - you'll amp up your C25K girl! I know you will! ;o) Come on, let's run together. :o)

    kewkew - what a great tip! I will have to try that little trick. thank you so much for sharing that with me.