Kathie
What a great way to end a Friday!!! Guess what came in the mail yesterday????

Photobucket

Awwww Yeahhhh, baby!!!!!!! Come to Momma!!!!!!

Photobucket
(Why is that picture so dark? =( Man, it looks pretty good on the camera. Pooters)

Even Little Bear was happy!!!

Photobucket

Today, both the Little Bear and I are off to the produce market. Going to get the ingredients to try our first recipe, compliments of Gina's blog - 1 romain heart, 1 cucumber, 1 green apple, 1/2 lemon. Sure hope it tastes good! If ya'll have any juice combos you love...PLEASE SHARE!!!

Also on the agenda is finishing up the laundry (that I pro-actively started last night), run to Aldi's and Walmart and clean up the house a bit.  I also have to fit in the last 5k training workout in Week 5. Saturday's are usually a very busy, very productive day so that our Sunday's are restfull and filled with play time with our Little. So, on that note...please forgive me but I really must be going....lots to do....

Catch ya later! Have a great Saturday!

Photobucket
Labels: edit post
5 Responses
  1. Kim Says:

    And she's off!! Can't wait to read the review on the Breville. Hugs to Haley!


  2. candice Says:

    Ya!!! I have wanted a juicer for so long! let me know how you like it!


  3. Jenn Says:

    Awww...I just love you and your sweet comments!! They seriously brighten up my day!! :)
    I want one of those juicers too...You are going to be so healthy and full of so many good vitamins!! :) You have to post all the yummy things you make!!
    I Hope your having a great Saturday with your little cutie pie of a daughter!! Oh and the hubbs too! :)
    xoxo


  4. I have a juicer and LOVE it! We use whatever veg and fruit we have on hand! A note that was not inmy book tho was to keep your vegs and fruits in the fridge ... the firmer the stuff the more juice you get!
    We love beet, carrot, apple and a small slice of ginger!


  5. Stephanie Says:

    I never have good recipes. hehe I just always juice whatever produce I have laying around that's on the brink of going bad!! Hope you had a lovely weekend!!