Kathie
Photobucket

It's that time again...Weekly Check In's with the Sisterhood. Wow! Has a week gone by already?! Time is moving too fast! I need to step up my game. Ha!

Here's my check in/recap for this week. Overall, it wasn't too bad.  Here's the low down.....
  1. Wednesday through Tuesday I was finally overcoming my bronchitis so the meals were hit or miss with following my normal eatting at about 90%.
  2. Wednesday through Tuesday I regret to inform that my hydration on water intake was pretty much out the window. I was lucky to drink 60ounces in a whole day. Blah!
  3. Wednesday through Tuesday Due to the bronchitis, I rested!! I don't mess with my lungs. They need oxygen. I did restart my 5k training this week on Monday.  I did very well with no complications or signs to stop. I actually performed better than I had the week before I fallen ill. 
  4. Weigh In....No Loss. No Gain. That's okay with me. 
  How did your week shape up to be?

Photobucket
Labels: edit post
4 Responses
  1. Kirsten Says:

    No loss, no gain for a week that included bronchitis sounds like a win. Glad you're feeling better.


  2. AnnG Says:

    I agree with Kirsten...no gain, no loss for a week with illness is a good week. Hope you are feeling better.


  3. Tiffany Says:

    Good job maintaining... That is always a win!


  4. Tracie Says:

    Maintaining is great for a week when you've been sick.