Kathie
It's a little quite in here right now because my dear Little Bear and I have both been diagnosed with Broncitis! Little Bear also has an ear infection. She was prescribed anitbiotics, cough syrup and a nebulizer today. I am a concerned Mommy right now and just the thought of my three year old on a nebulizer scares me. (I was on them a lot when I was little due to being an asthmatic so I am familiar with them)  I know it will help her but just the thought of her being so young and on one already, well, it breaks my heart. The Poppa Bear took her into the doctor's for me this morning as he was off and I had work. And so when I get home tonight we will administer her first treatment together. I hope she handles it well (and us too!). If you have any experience thoughts or advice that will help me feel better about this, please share.

Also, it looks like I have it now too. Im hoping the Doctor does not call me back because that means he called in my Zpack and I'll have a prescription to pick up after work today. Thank goodness because I'm just getting worse and need to function. I've had enough and these OTC meds aren't cutting it now.

Please bear with me if my posts are not as normal right now..that's why....but i'm here...just trying to get better and get my Little well also.

Photobucket
Labels: edit post
4 Responses
  1. caree Says:

    Hang in there!!! Its so tough having a sick little one!! I hope she gets better real fast!


  2. Kim Says:

    Praying for a speedy recovery for you both!


  3. Brooke Says:

    feel better!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    aww FEEL BETTER ASAP!!! big hugs! and thank you for the healthy fats with every meal idea! I will be rocking that today! :)
    xoxo!