Kathie
Photobucket

It's that time again...Weekly Check In's with the Sisterhood. Wow! Has a week gone by already?! Time is moving too fast! I need to step up my game. Ha!

Here's my check in/recap for this week. Overall, it wasn't too bad.  Here's the low down.....
  1. Wednesday through Tuesday I was hit pretty hard this week with the nasty cold leading up to bronchitis so my meals were far and few inbetween. However, when I did eat it was my normal standard healthy meals.
  2. Wednesday through Tuesday Again, I was sick so even though hydrating was even more important than ever, well, I actually drank less. Oops
  3. Wednesday through Tuesday I did get up and move - well, for part of the week!! The 5k training this week was going really well (with increased time and distance) but I didnt get any of  Gina's Winter Shape Up 2011 program that I'm following on the cross-training days of the 5k training. With going into bronchitis, I stopped all workouts until I get off the antibiotics. I am doing some yoga here and there tho just to stretch it out and stay somewhat active. 
  4. Weigh In....No Loss. No Gain. That's okay with me. 
  How did your week shape up to be?

Photobucket
Labels: edit post
5 Responses
  1. Tiffany Says:

    Maintaining your weight is definitely a WIN! Great job!


  2. Stephanie Says:

    I ran my fastest and then congratulated myself with a red velvet cake (mess) for dessert. I'll be lucky if I maintained but that's ok for this week! Great job on maintaining while sick!


  3. Kirsten Says:

    Ugh about being sick. Hope you're feeling better and can get back into the swing of things.


  4. Congrats hon...xoxo..I've been slacking on the WSU too!


  5. kewkew Says:

    So sorry to hear you ended up with bronchitis. Yuck! I think you did great for being sick. Hope you get to feeling better.