I absolutely adored this book so when the movie came out, well, I just had to watch it. Tho it was a bit dissapointing I still enjoyed it. We had rented it on the ol' Netflix but after watching it I had agreed that it was a must-have in my DVD collection. That is why I was so excited to hear about this deal at Kmart this week!
This DVD is on sale this week for only $10.00 but after a coupon and a rebate we can get the price down to $2.00. $2.00 people! How awesome is that?! Of course you'll have to purchase a pasta sauce also but no worries, I have a coupon for that too!
Eat Love Pray, DVD $10.00
$4.00/1 – Eat Love Pray on Director’s Cut Blu-Ray or DVD – (coupons.com)
$4.00 Mail in Rebate when you buy Eat Love Pray AND 2 Classico Pasta Sauces
Use: $1.00/1– Classico Sauces, 44oz Jar – (classico.com)
Pay $6.00, Receive $4.00 Mail in Rebate
Final Price: $2.00, plus the cost of Pasta Sauce
Enjoy and Happy Savings!!







