Kathie
Our home has been needing some new decorating updates lately, at least so Little Bear seems to have been thinking. She also informed me that there were some holes in the wall that Poppa Bear had not fixed yet and she was going to fix it for Mommy. 

Our Interior Designer set out to work....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After hours of planning and the blood and sweat that went into the labor of repairs and decorating, the final outcome was this.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't the remodel just lovely?  I am so lucky to find such a talented interior designer at such short notice...and with such creativity. Amazing!
Photobucket
2 Responses
  1. Oh my, how cute!! My girls like to put stickers all over my purse and wallet..lol

    Love the FB and glad I could help!


  2. Stephanie Says:

    The worst are the sticky ones that leave skid marks forever! I'm digging the hearts though! Very 2011. :)