Kathie
Happy Monday Bloggy Pals!! How was your weekend?! Sure hope it was as awesome as each and every one of you!

My weekend was pretty eventful so be prepared for a lengthy and photo filled post....have your drink of choice ready? Good, here we go....

FRIDAY was the usual type day in the office - busy and head spinning but my collegue (Kathy) and I managed to take our when-it's-nice-out lunchtime walk and it felt GREAT!!!! I was wrong, it is not one mile. It's actually a mile and a half. Sweet!!!!

I sooo could not wait for after work to end so that I could go home and play outside with Little Bear!!! To say I was a bit antsy at work would be an understatement. The time finally came and when I got home I realized the front door was locked..What the heck?! Oh, the back gate is open..lemme go back there...I go back there and this is what I see...


Photobucket

Why "hello Mommy" (loving the face here, are you not? ha). I hurried inside the house to drop off my purse, tote and weekly produce that I grabbed from work and immediately went outside to share the time with the Hubster and Little Bear..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She loves that slide!!! As you can see, I am sure. It's also an awesome water slide in the summer! It has a little sprinkler on the top side and it's awesome!!! She loves it and was actually asking for it at the time. I had to tell her the bad news that it was still way too cold for that just yet. Poor kid. She quickly forgot about it tho and continued onto her slide, run around, slide, run around, slide action playing. hee-hee! Gosh, I love her!

After our evening activities outdoors it was time for dinner. The menu called for Beef Stir Fry. A request from the Hubster. I make it with brown rice and since the store did not have stir fry meat we opted with beef stew cubes. 

Photobucket

Here is my plate....or bowl as it turns out..

Photobucket

And since the Little Bear has this thing where things cannot be combined (ie casseroles), here is her plate...

Photobucket

She did not touch the green peppers. =( Im still having a very hard time getting her to eat her veggies. This is a girl that a year ago LOVED them and ate them all the time. Le Sigh...

After dinner clean up, I finally had a chance to go through Friday's mail. And what finally came in?! My replacement Philips Sonicare Toothbrush we orded Valentine's Day....

Photobucket

Yup, both me and my teeth were quite happy to have it back. Wahoo!!! After I had finished going through the mail and getting my new toothbrush up and running (ie get all parts out, put together and on the charger), we heard a little rapping at the door. Who could that be?! Oh, that's right. My sister Margie, boyfriend, Dave and my niece, Hannah were stopping by to drop off some loot to the Hubster for car repairs to be done this week on her car.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Who doesn't like a visit from a little bundle of joy with such cuteness as that?! Not me!! I LOVE IT!!!

This visit was an awesome way to cap off my Friday night and kick start my weekend. Wouldn't you agree?

Stay tuned...Part 2 to follow next....
Photobucket
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Stephanie Says:

    I'm a big fan of any weekends that involve cute kiddos...especially chubby babies. :) :) Peppers are a hard one for me to get the kids to eat. They love red, yellow and orange but not so much the green. :)