Me, oh my, was yesterday a beautiful day or what?!

We reached a high yesterday of 66 and everyone could not be happier! It was so refreshing to be able to open up the windows in the house and let in the cool, crisp air. Nothing like airing out a once germ infested home from the Winter and virsus's. Everyone you came into contact with was more upbeat and cheerful. Wherever you looked, people were smiling and enjoying this wonderful break of temps above 30 and the sun beaming down on us.
I loved that when lunch rolled around a collegue and I did what we do every time the weather is nice. We walked. From our place of employment, down to the park (Yes, we are fortunate to work close by to a park), around the park and back to work again is a total of approximately one mile and thirty minutes. It was and is a perfect way to spend your lunch break. Walking is so rejuvanating for the soul and makes for a more productive afternoon as it boosts one some energy. ;o) Wanna know what made the end of my lunchtime even more magnificant? A surprise text from my dear sister-in-law....

Yup! Lisa came for her Thursday visit to see our home to see Little Bear and took her outback to enjoy the weather. As you can see, Little Bear was quite happy and enjoying herself (and the outdoors) immensely.
I could not wait to get home from work and enjoy the weather with Little Bear. I had informed her in the morning that when Mommy come home from work, provided it was still warm and no crazy wind (like the night before), we would go out for our Mommy and Me walk. She was so thrilled at the prospect. Needless to say, when I came home and after we had Dinner we went out and huffed it around the ol' hood for a good thirty minutes. It would have been longer but it was getting dark out.
On our walk, we explored. We found pockets of rocks and pebbles to take home. A baby acorn and even one of those sticky pine like balls. We enjoyed views of home additions, people out on their porch and children playing in the street. It was relaxing and rejuvanating and it reminded me how much I missed this very special time with my daughter. It's a time that she and I share and share alone. Time to bond. Time to explore. Time to just be! We were sad that we had to go cut our normally hour long walk to just a half hour but before we headed home we took in the view....which we both loved....

Bad pic, sorry! I forgot to bring my camera and this was with my camera phone. Little Bear and I loved this view!!! It was so pretty!! I had to point it out to her at first but then afterwards she would say "Mommy, let's run and catch the pink" How adorable is that?!
Today, they are saying we'll reach close to 70 again. That means another lunchtime walk and another evening adventure with my Little. I don't know about you but I think that's a great way to kick off the weekend! I am looking forward to both!
Are you having Springlike temps in your area? How are you enjoying this wonderful weather? Any special plans for the weekend?

(source)
We reached a high yesterday of 66 and everyone could not be happier! It was so refreshing to be able to open up the windows in the house and let in the cool, crisp air. Nothing like airing out a once germ infested home from the Winter and virsus's. Everyone you came into contact with was more upbeat and cheerful. Wherever you looked, people were smiling and enjoying this wonderful break of temps above 30 and the sun beaming down on us.
I loved that when lunch rolled around a collegue and I did what we do every time the weather is nice. We walked. From our place of employment, down to the park (Yes, we are fortunate to work close by to a park), around the park and back to work again is a total of approximately one mile and thirty minutes. It was and is a perfect way to spend your lunch break. Walking is so rejuvanating for the soul and makes for a more productive afternoon as it boosts one some energy. ;o) Wanna know what made the end of my lunchtime even more magnificant? A surprise text from my dear sister-in-law....

Yup! Lisa came for her Thursday visit to see our home to see Little Bear and took her outback to enjoy the weather. As you can see, Little Bear was quite happy and enjoying herself (and the outdoors) immensely.
I could not wait to get home from work and enjoy the weather with Little Bear. I had informed her in the morning that when Mommy come home from work, provided it was still warm and no crazy wind (like the night before), we would go out for our Mommy and Me walk. She was so thrilled at the prospect. Needless to say, when I came home and after we had Dinner we went out and huffed it around the ol' hood for a good thirty minutes. It would have been longer but it was getting dark out.
On our walk, we explored. We found pockets of rocks and pebbles to take home. A baby acorn and even one of those sticky pine like balls. We enjoyed views of home additions, people out on their porch and children playing in the street. It was relaxing and rejuvanating and it reminded me how much I missed this very special time with my daughter. It's a time that she and I share and share alone. Time to bond. Time to explore. Time to just be! We were sad that we had to go cut our normally hour long walk to just a half hour but before we headed home we took in the view....which we both loved....

Bad pic, sorry! I forgot to bring my camera and this was with my camera phone. Little Bear and I loved this view!!! It was so pretty!! I had to point it out to her at first but then afterwards she would say "Mommy, let's run and catch the pink" How adorable is that?!
Today, they are saying we'll reach close to 70 again. That means another lunchtime walk and another evening adventure with my Little. I don't know about you but I think that's a great way to kick off the weekend! I am looking forward to both!
Are you having Springlike temps in your area? How are you enjoying this wonderful weather? Any special plans for the weekend?







I enjoyed the glimpse of spring myself. I loved reading about your Mommy & Me walk. ...such special times. Savor every moment!
Little Bear is SO adorable!! I love that you have a nice long walk for bonding time- sweet!:)
It looks GORGEOUS where you are!! In London, it's grey and rainy...can't wait for the sun!!
Have a great weekend girl!:)
Hi Kathie!!!
Im so glad you stopped by my blog, you and your cute little family are to die for!! Your gorgeous and so is your little one! I was also reading about your list your make up for everyone!! :) Thats a great idea, I totally have guilt when I buy things for myself too, and I dont even have a baby.
I love your blog too, thats so awesome, I love that coffee! YUM!!
Cant wait to read more!!
Hope your having a great sunday!!
YAY for glorious weather!!! I am getting out in it by running and swimming as much as I can!
I hope you're having a great weekend!
xoxo~!