Kathie
Photobucket

Wahooo!!! Have you heard the great news?! Rue La La is offering a $10 credit when you join! Have you heard of Rue La La?! No? Well, allow me to tell you all about this WONDEROUS website.

It is another daily deal site, but it’s all about fashion! They have some FAB stuff - most of which are from our prestigeous designers.  What makes this site even better is that of their sales are pretty darn affordable - as far as designer prices go anyway! I am talking slashing prices of 50% off or more most times. 

Now through 3/2/2011 you will get a FREE $10 credit just for joining their site!  This is a special link just for our readers so you must use that link in order to get the credit.  The credit will appear in your account in 48 hours.

Hurry and head on over here to join!   Then come back and let us know what you scored!

Happy Shopping!
Photobucket
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. candice Says:

    YES!!!! So excited!! I just found out about rue la la and I looooove it!!