Hey ya'll!!
Sorry I went MIA on Friday night. Good ol' Poppa Bear took my laptop hostage and I couldn't get on the ol' pc. Grrr!! He doesn't go online much so I really can't complain. He just has bad timing. Ha!!!
Didn't miss much of my happening's on Friday. Work was crazy busy as it is every Friday. Friday evening's are usually just as chaotic but without time constraints as Sun-Thu night's usually are. I did get my workout in tho. According to my 5k training Friday was supposed to be a cross training day but I forgot and did my R/W 3/2 instead. It's all good tho because it is/was mighty cold down in the ol' basement so I rather do my cross training upstairs in the office where it's warmer versus on the ol' treadmill freezing for the first 10 minutes. HA!!! That's what I love so much about an outlined plan such as this one tho. You can easily rotate it around to fit your needs - as long as you get all the workouts in. Sweet!!!
I managed to remember to snap pics of most of my eats on Friday. I say most because, well, I forgot to snap the ol' dinner ones..it was a bad choice anyway....I'll add it in below and you'll see. I also want to apologize now for the poor picture quality. I need to learn how to shoot from my ol point and shoot camera. It also doesnt help my lighting in my office just sucks!
Okay, so for brekkie (M1) I had two pieces of my high protein bread (P28), one slice being smothered with Natural Peanut Butter (yum!) and topped with a half of a banana sliced. Delish!!! (and yes, i took a bite first before remembering I had to take a pic. HA)


Then, for my morning snack (M2) I had the staple - greek yogurt and 1/2 a grapefruit..

For lunch (M3) it was leftovers from Wednesday's dinner....4 oz baked pork, 4 cinnamon apple slices, 1C healthy colors veggies and an orange for dessert...

For my afternoon snack (M4) it was a Fit &Active string cheese with a snack plate of cucumber, baby carrots and green peppers with 2T Light Ranch Dressing. (I love, love, love this meal. I cannot seem to get enough of it)....

Then, of course, I forgot to snap pics.....
M5 - 3 Buffalo Strip chicken strips, 14 crinkle cut french fries. (can we say greasy?!)
And surprise, surprise, no sweet tooth that evening so no M6 having something sweet. Go figure! Probably because I got my workout in rather late (7:30)
So, yeah, yesterday was busy, busy, busy. I don't know how I did it but I managed to score just a little bit of me time. After the ol' grocery run, I ran into the nail salon for a much needed eyebrow wax and mani. Love this color, it's so pretty!

That small little detour on my Saturday was the perfect thing to end the day of running, running, running from here to there getting stuff done.
Now, however, it is Lazy Sunday! What that means is most of my day spent in this..

Yup! I'm still in my jammies and loving every minute of it. I have to get up in a few minutes tho and make the Little and Poppa Bears lunch. We're having grilled cheese. It's just so blustery cold out that we need some good comfort food. I'm evening going to warm up some tomatoe soup over the stove top. Mmmm....don't you just love comfort food - especially on cold, Wintery day? I'm following suit and after lunch i'm preparing chili to go into the crockpot for dinner this evening. Mmmm...cannot wait!! It wont be the same recipe I usually use tho. I somehow managed to forget to pick up the sausage while shopping yesterday. Crazy too considering it was on my list. Ugh. Eh, it happens right? We've all been there. ;)
I do not really have any other plans on the list today except pack lunches for the week, give Little Bear her weekly mani/pedi and get in my cross-training workout to complete my workouts for this week. Oh, and put away laundry. Who else besides me hates to put away folded laundry?! It just drives me nuts. I much rather scrub the toilets.
Alright, so those are the mandatories for the day. Some other things i'd like to get done today but if not it's not big deal is..give myself a pedi and facial, bake cupcakes with Little Bear, make her more homemade playdough, read some of the book I rented from the library - that's been sitting on my nightstand for two weeks and knit some more of the scarf I started for Little Bear last year - that I have a feeling won't even get completed this Winter. ha! We shall see....
Ya'll have a great Sunday. I'm off to make lunch and spend some time with the Little...
Stay warm!!! Baby, it's cold outside......
***Don't forget to check out my GYMBOSS Giveaway HERE
Sorry I went MIA on Friday night. Good ol' Poppa Bear took my laptop hostage and I couldn't get on the ol' pc. Grrr!! He doesn't go online much so I really can't complain. He just has bad timing. Ha!!!
Didn't miss much of my happening's on Friday. Work was crazy busy as it is every Friday. Friday evening's are usually just as chaotic but without time constraints as Sun-Thu night's usually are. I did get my workout in tho. According to my 5k training Friday was supposed to be a cross training day but I forgot and did my R/W 3/2 instead. It's all good tho because it is/was mighty cold down in the ol' basement so I rather do my cross training upstairs in the office where it's warmer versus on the ol' treadmill freezing for the first 10 minutes. HA!!! That's what I love so much about an outlined plan such as this one tho. You can easily rotate it around to fit your needs - as long as you get all the workouts in. Sweet!!!
I managed to remember to snap pics of most of my eats on Friday. I say most because, well, I forgot to snap the ol' dinner ones..it was a bad choice anyway....I'll add it in below and you'll see. I also want to apologize now for the poor picture quality. I need to learn how to shoot from my ol point and shoot camera. It also doesnt help my lighting in my office just sucks!
Okay, so for brekkie (M1) I had two pieces of my high protein bread (P28), one slice being smothered with Natural Peanut Butter (yum!) and topped with a half of a banana sliced. Delish!!! (and yes, i took a bite first before remembering I had to take a pic. HA)


Then, for my morning snack (M2) I had the staple - greek yogurt and 1/2 a grapefruit..

For lunch (M3) it was leftovers from Wednesday's dinner....4 oz baked pork, 4 cinnamon apple slices, 1C healthy colors veggies and an orange for dessert...

For my afternoon snack (M4) it was a Fit &Active string cheese with a snack plate of cucumber, baby carrots and green peppers with 2T Light Ranch Dressing. (I love, love, love this meal. I cannot seem to get enough of it)....

Then, of course, I forgot to snap pics.....
M5 - 3 Buffalo Strip chicken strips, 14 crinkle cut french fries. (can we say greasy?!)
And surprise, surprise, no sweet tooth that evening so no M6 having something sweet. Go figure! Probably because I got my workout in rather late (7:30)
-----------------
I do not normally post on the weekends. I am usually so busy on Saturday's trying to get in all the laundry, cleaning and errands so that Sunday's are my lazy days spent with my dear daughter. I work outside of the home as most of you know so my weekends I cherish and try not to spend online. I'm sure if you're a WOOH Mom you understand how that goes. ;o)So, yeah, yesterday was busy, busy, busy. I don't know how I did it but I managed to score just a little bit of me time. After the ol' grocery run, I ran into the nail salon for a much needed eyebrow wax and mani. Love this color, it's so pretty!

That small little detour on my Saturday was the perfect thing to end the day of running, running, running from here to there getting stuff done.
Now, however, it is Lazy Sunday! What that means is most of my day spent in this..

Yup! I'm still in my jammies and loving every minute of it. I have to get up in a few minutes tho and make the Little and Poppa Bears lunch. We're having grilled cheese. It's just so blustery cold out that we need some good comfort food. I'm evening going to warm up some tomatoe soup over the stove top. Mmmm....don't you just love comfort food - especially on cold, Wintery day? I'm following suit and after lunch i'm preparing chili to go into the crockpot for dinner this evening. Mmmm...cannot wait!! It wont be the same recipe I usually use tho. I somehow managed to forget to pick up the sausage while shopping yesterday. Crazy too considering it was on my list. Ugh. Eh, it happens right? We've all been there. ;)
I do not really have any other plans on the list today except pack lunches for the week, give Little Bear her weekly mani/pedi and get in my cross-training workout to complete my workouts for this week. Oh, and put away laundry. Who else besides me hates to put away folded laundry?! It just drives me nuts. I much rather scrub the toilets.
Alright, so those are the mandatories for the day. Some other things i'd like to get done today but if not it's not big deal is..give myself a pedi and facial, bake cupcakes with Little Bear, make her more homemade playdough, read some of the book I rented from the library - that's been sitting on my nightstand for two weeks and knit some more of the scarf I started for Little Bear last year - that I have a feeling won't even get completed this Winter. ha! We shall see....
Ya'll have a great Sunday. I'm off to make lunch and spend some time with the Little...
Stay warm!!! Baby, it's cold outside......
***Don't forget to check out my GYMBOSS Giveaway HERE







That bread looks reallly good and I love purple polish! Purple is my fave color!
I really like the nail color — But I LOVE the ring!
It is yummy, Ashley! I'm posting about it this week! Stay tuned..;o)
Thanks for stopping by Mimi - and with such a sweet comment! Thank you so much! I actually also have a wrap that goes with the e-ring but i've been too swollen to wear it. Ha!!! Your ring is beautiful also. Have a great day