Kathie
Photobucket

It's that time again...Weekly Check In's with the Sisterhood. Wow! Has a week gone by already?! Time is moving too fast! I need to step up my game. Ha!

Here's my check in/recap for this week. Overall, it wasn't too bad.  Here's the low down.....
  1. Wednesday through Tuesday I did consume my five servings of fruits and vegetables. I also logged my food every day in my "handy dandy notebook" like a good little girl. I seem to be progressing well although i'm just clearning the five. i'd like to include some more veggies. we'll see what i can do about that.
  2. Wednesday through Tuesday I did consume my eight glasses of water. it's starting to get a lot easier now versus having to remember and make myself drink it all.
  3. Wednesday through Tuesday I did get up and move!! It might not have been a standard exercise program every day - but running around with a toddler does count, right? I also started my 5k training this week. I am getting there..slowly but surely. Taking it day by day.
  4. Weigh In....I lost three pounds this week. I don't know how I did it but I did. Go me!!!
Not too shabby for just starting out but certainly room for improvement...I give this week's grade a B.
How did your week shape up to be?


Photobucket
Labels: edit post
10 Responses
  1. Congratulations on 3lbs gone!! I have followed u over from Power of 1!
    I wasnt too sure about my week until I WI'd in today. I was up in weight (again!!0 but I am losing inches which is really nice!
    I look forward to following your blog and how you go!!


  2. I see how you lost the 3! Look at your accomplishments you just posted! Keep it up!


  3. Tracie P. Says:

    Congrats on 3lbs lost. And yes chasing a toddler definitely counts!

    Way to go on starting the 5K program.


  4. Brooke Says:

    what do you mean you don't know how?? look back up at your goals that you reached this week. that's how! great job.


  5. Run DMT Says:

    Congratulations! I trying to shed 40 (more 33.5 lbs now since I lost 6.5 so far) of baby weight from my third pregnancy. I'm training for a half marathon and eating right so helpful it should melt away soon. I'm trying to lose it all before I turn 40 this July.

    I'm curious about this Power of 1 thing at shrinkingjeans.net. I gotta say, I like the name. Heading over there now to learn more about it.


  6. Heather A. Says:

    Wow! That's great! Love the Blue's Clue's reference... then again, maybe you should look in your "backpack - backpack" for more vegetables!


  7. Christie O. Says:

    Hooray!!!! 3 pounds??!!! That's awesome! Congratulations, what a great week you had!


  8. Christy M. Says:

    I give you an A++++ this week, girl! Great job on doing so well on your goals, and having an amazing loss :)


  9. Kathie Says:

    LOL!! Heather, you caught that huh? hee-hee!! I LOVE the Dora reference you just posted. Ahh, the ways to tell a Mom of a toddler, huh? haha!!

    WOW!!! Ladies, I am STUNNED with the outreach of all of you with such support and congratulations!!! It really means a lot to me and gives me the motivation to continue on my journey!!! I hope that each and every one of you has a great week too and an awesome Sisterhood journey also. Thank you so much for cheering me on, wishing me well and stopping by my blog. It means a lot to me. (I'll be sure to visit each of you soon)


  10. Tiffany Says:

    Great job sticking to your goals and amazing loss! Keep it up!