Kathie
Photobucket If you are a regular reader of my blog then you know that yesterday I mentioned a handy-dandy little product that I have recently fell in love with! If you are not a regular reader, well, wait until you hear about this awesome item.

I'm referring to the GYMBOSS! It's an inveral timer and is used mostly in the fitness world. However, I found out last night that it could workout quite well for DD's time outs or time crunched tasks (Can we say Fly Lady?)

Photobucket

I love, love, love this product. I do not know where this has been all my fitness loving life. How I managed to train without it is beyond me. Intervals are now much more fun using my GYMBOSS.

I had used it the other night on a fitness program I doing as it had intervals mixed in and thought what a great time to test it out. I was blown away! When I thought more about it as I wrote my post yesterday I realized it had so much more potential!

When DD was being bad I put her in timeout. Instead of setting the timer on the ol' microwave I whipped out my GYMBOSS! Setting it up is easy-peasy so within just a few seconds it was set and DD's timeout was good-to-go. (Tho I must admit because it was pink and tiny she thought it was a toy and her's and she had to have it..I DONT THINK SO. ha)

While she was in time out, I realized "Oh, this could workout well for the Fly Ladies out there." So, for giggles (because I do not really follow the Fly Lady) I gave it a go. I set the timer and went to work. Wow! It works for that too!

Here is just some of the reasons why you would want a GYMBOSS:

  1. Price: at only $19.95, the Gymboss is much more affordable compared to other watches/timers that can cost well over $100.
  2. Size: Gymboss is the size of a pager, so it can go wherever you go. Traveling on business? Just too lazy to lug all of your little gadgets to the fitness club? No problem!
  3. Features: Are you interval training or using a stopwatch for sprints? The Gymboss has you covered as it provides for both functions.
  4. Accuracy: Don't you just hate constantly looking at the clock or watch to now when you need to resume or move onto your next exercse? Gymboss allows you to precisely time your work-to-rest time ratios, allowing you to concentrate on your muscle group instead of the clock.
  5. Simplicity: Gymboss offers a simple, easy to use 3-button setup that allows you to quickly change interval times for different workouts.
  6. Alarms: The timer also has a vibration function that allows you to know when to start and stop - even when using headphones or your iPod. Gymboss also has a long ,as well as short, beeper alert for when you’re in a noisy gym.
As you can see, with all the fun options of this GYMBOSS it really is a great product. I mean, why wouldn't you want one? GYMBOSS has volunteered to sponsor a giveaway here at Frugal, Fit and Fabulous! They have given me one pink GYMBOSS to give to one lucky winner.

HERE’S HOW TO WIN

1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Leave me a comment and let me know what most appeals to you about the GYMBOSS.
BONUS ENTRIES (each bonus entry must be on a seperate comment otherwise it will count as one entry)

2. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (1 entry)
3. Follow my blog (1 entry)
4. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
5. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
6. For another extra entry- Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. (1 entry)
7. If you don’t have a blog, email or tell a friend about this giveaway and leave me comment telling me you did so. (1 entry)
8. Add me to your blogroll with a link back to me! (1 entry)

**LEAVE YOUR EMAIL IN YOUR COMMENT SO I CAN REACH YOU IF YOU WIN!

This giveaway ends Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 11:59pm EST. U.S. entrants only. I will pick a winner on Friday via Random Org Generator.
CONGRATULATIONS JENNA Z. "I follow you via GFC" for being the winner and 56th commenter of the GYMBOSS. 
 
Disclosure: As stated, this is a Sponsor Giveaway   I was provided a product or smaple for the review and giveaway. No Purchase necessary. As always, all opinions are mine.

Do you have a TILT to share? Something you just love having around? Head over to the Diaper Diaries and join in, or just visit others who are sharing their TILT.


Photobucket
60 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    I love this idea! When I was a kid, that was the only way I would clean my room, was if I set a timer and had to see how much I could get done in a certain period of time. I get overwhelmed too easily, so I have to tell myself that "I'll just do this for 10 minutes and then I can stop". This timer would fit in perfectly to my (non-existent-at-the-moment) routine!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I like that it's pink :) No for real though, interval timers are really good for training and I am not really good about intervals anymore. I take too long of "rest" breaks so this would be awesome!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    I linked back on my blog. Grrr.. I hope this doesn't decrease my chances for winning! Haha, JK.


  4. One reason why I like the GYMBOSS is it can mix up my intervals for me!


  5. I am following you on twitter now!


  6. I have also signed up for emails and I am following your blog! (starting to feel like a stalker! lol)


  7. I have added to you my reading list (blog roll) on my blog!
    Tomorrow I will post the draw with a link back... (maybe tonight if my boys let me have a few hours to myself!☺)
    addy is
    tinkerbell at inetlink.ca


  8. lol ok official stalker status update... I tweeted the giveaway!☺


  9. I'm wanting to work my way up to running. (Yeah, I know I'm a beginner big time!) So, the vibrating alarm feature would be great to help me alternate walking and running at the park track.

    I'd love to win!


  10. Oops, I forgot to leave my email address in my comment above...

    I'm following you via GFC.

    mymadakaja [at] yahoo [dot] com


  11. I'm following you via twitter. I'm @mymadakaja

    mymadakaja [at] yahoo [dot] com


  12. Anonymous Says:

    I love www.BodyRock.TV! I've been dying to get an interval timer since I saw her with them. Thats why I want one! ;)


  13. Anonymous Says:

    I've subscribed to your blog by email!~


  14. Anonymous Says:

    following you on twitter


  15. I blogged a link back to you!


  16. Lee Says:

    Ilove the intervals and ease of use


  17. Team JC Says:

    I love the alarm! Thanks for the giveaway! schaefer7382 at aol dot com


  18. Team JC Says:

    I am following you! schaefer7382 at aol dot com


  19. Libby Says:

    Cool prize. I am interval training for a half marathon later this spring. This would really make my life easier!


  20. Libby Says:

    I follow on twitter. madlibs75

    libbylopez AT hotmail DOT com


  21. Libby Says:

    I am a new follower with GFC; my username is jcsjcs.

    libbylopez AT hotmail DOT com


  22. Julie Says:

    I love the fact that it is easy to use-that's a plus point in anything I buy
    thanks
    aunteegem@yahoo.com


  23. Julie Says:

    email subscriber :)
    aunteegem@yahoo.com


  24. Amber Says:

    I like that it's small. I'm already so self-conscious at the gym!


  25. eclairre Says:

    I like the small size.


  26. Mandy Says:

    I love how small it is!
    cluelessme8(at)hotmail(dot)com


  27. Mandy Says:

    I follow you on twitter
    cluelessme8(at)hotmail(dot)com


  28. Mandy Says:

    I follow your blog on GFC
    cluelessme8(at)hotmail(dot)com


  29. Anonymous Says:

    I like the size and I can carry it anywhere.

    rhoneygtn at yahoo dot ocm


  30. Unknown Says:

    I love that it would work well for the fly ladies because I so need to be flying again lol. I'm slacking! 15 minutes for anything right? and oh fitness!! that would be super great and timeouts for this toddler of mine Yep this sounds like it would work great for this mama too!
    Thanks
    tinytornadoes@gmail.com


  31. I love the tiny size!
    onecheaplady@yahoo.com


  32. Unknown Says:

    I follow you on twitter!
    tinytornadoes@gmail.com


  33. Unknown Says:

    I follow with gfc.
    tinytornadoes@gmail.com


  34. MBR Says:

    I love that its pink and that it vibrates incase you can't hear it! heinzmom at hotmail dot com


  35. MBR Says:

    I am your newest gfc follower! heinzmom at hotmail dot com


  36. MBR Says:

    I follow you on twitter. heinzmom at hotmail dot com


  37. Baby Mama Says:

    I love that it is easy to use
    sarahlovesvegas@hotmail


  38. Baby Mama Says:

    gfc sarah_roxy_21
    sarahlovesvegas@hotmail


  39. Rachel Says:

    Like that it accurately tracks your work to rest ratio


  40. beckee Says:

    The fact that it is small, the size of a pager is the most appealing to me! LOVE that!!
    Plus I love that it is a PINK one for the giveaway! Thanks for the chance to win!
    beckeesdeals at gmail dot com


  41. Toystory Says:

    I like that it's easy to use (the simplicity) because electronic things tend to confuse me!
    1prizewinner(at)gmail(dot)com


  42. beckee Says:

    GFC follower of your blog
    beckeesdeals at gmail dot com


  43. beckee Says:

    email subscriber
    beckeesdeals at gmail dot com


  44. Anonymous Says:

    I like the alarm function. Thanks!
    shakenafist at yahoo dot com


  45. Andrea Says:

    I like the Simplicity that the Gymboss offers a simple, easy to use 3-button setup that allows you to quickly change interval times for different workouts.
    a10small at hotmail dot com


  46. Anonymous Says:

    I love how small it is makes it easy for outside the house "timeouts"!


  47. Hifam Says:

    I love the idea of using this for the flylady stuff. I love that it only has 3 buttons and sounds easy to use. The fact that it's pink is fun too! Thanks for the fun giveaway.
    hickenfam at hotmail dot com


  48. Jill W Says:

    I so need this! I'm having a baby the end of February, and the first of April I'm starting to train for a 189 mile running relay race. I plan on running a lot of intervals as part of my training, so pick me, pick me!

    jmlwilliams (at) yahoo (dot) com


  49. Jenna Z Says:

    I do a lot of interval running and I would LOVE to use the gymboss to help me with this!


  50. Jenna Z Says:

    I follow you via GFC.


  51. Jenna Z Says:

    I follow you on twitter (corgipants)


  52. I am new follower. Follow me back http://adventuresfrugalmom.blogspot.com Looking forward to reading more of your blog


  53. lewalk Says:

    Okay, to be completely honest I am trying to win this for my husband. I know, I know, it's pink. Lol. He is really getting into the gym and working out, and I'm allergic to exercise. He could really use this and the color wouldn't matter because no one would see it most likely. And he wouldn't care anyway, I mean it would be free. He doesn't understand my insanity with wanting everything in life free but he really appreciates when I get things for free that he can use. Thank you for the chance.

    lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com


  54. lewalk Says:

    GFC follower.

    lewalk

    lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com


  55. lewalk Says:

    Follow you on Twitter.

    lewalk76

    lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com


  56. maryjaco1 Says:

    My husband has embarked on a fitness/workout journey.This will help with the his circuit/lap training.
    mary@cire.com


  57. lewalk Says:

    Tweeted.

    http://twitter.com/#!/lewalk76/status/30792230335684608

    lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com


  58. lewalk Says:

    I don't have a blog and rather than email or tell one friend I posted this giveaway on FB. I hope that was okay. I am leaving the link to it.

    http://www.facebook.com/lewalk76#!/lewalk76/posts/129382390462887

    lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com


  59. Anonymous Says:

    I love the price! It looks like it would be a great addition to my new years resolution that is still going strong!

    melissac304@gmail.com


  60. Anonymous Says:

    i follow your blog via email

    melissac304@gmail.com