Morning Everyone! Boy, did I wake up super sore today - my traps, my delts, my lower back..oy vey! I really did put in a good workout shoveling out our driveway and car yesterday morning. Speaking of, Cathe posted on Facebook that a 30 minute snow shoveling session for a 135 pound woman burns 177 pounds. Well, I don't weigh that much but that's a pretty good estimate at how many calories I did burn in that short time. Not to bad, eh?
Work was so dead yesterday. It really was completely pointless having us come in - even if it was a two hour delay. The whole day all I kept thinking was "I could be so much more productive at home than here." Okay, I wasn't just thinking that but you know what I mean. Isn't that the worst? Being at work and having a slow day and the whole time you are thinking of the gazillion things you could be doing at home?! Then, of course, you get yourself all frustrated (LOL!). Blah, Pooters. That is all on that subject. Ha!
With all the snow and Aunt Flo's visit, you'd think i'd have another crash & burn on the nutrition front yesterday. Not so! It was the usual brekki sammy you saw in the am...then of course it was the usual M2 of

Then, for M3 it was...Yup, forgot the camera....1 Fit & Active Chipole Black Bean Soup, 1 green pepper, 2T Light Ranch Dressing, 1 Orange.
Then for M4 it was Nadda-Zilch because our work day was short and so my meals were running a bit off schedule and I was not hungry.
Then for M5 it was...Yup, forgot el camera again.....4oz of Meatloaf, 1/2C mashed potatoes (gotta stop eatting the carbs at M5) and green beans
And then that was that for my meals yesterday. Much better than the day before's I'll say.
Since the meatloaf takes 75 minutes to cook I thought it would be the most perfect time to take Little Bear outside to play in the snow. We attempted to make our first snowman....



She gave up after about 20 minutes and wanted to go onto something else...like having a snowball fight (you only get to see her scouting out the right snow to make her snowball) and making snow angels...

You can see in the last picture how she is walking. This is her chest out, walk like I own the place stance. Kinda like a human rooster walk, if that makes any sense. HAHA! It always cracks me up because she'll do this in random places (like her first time in my office) and I know when she does it's that she is completely, surrenderingly comfortable with your environment. Makes me happy but totally cracks me up. You really gotta see it in person. Next time she does it I will try to get it on video for ya'll..because it will CRACK.YOU.UP!
After having a blast, we were done playing in the snow. Plus, we were so "hungry." That's one of Little Bear's new words (her vocabulary has really be expanding) and she loves to use that word to get attention. It's really funny how she uses the word.
Playing the snow with Little Bear was the perfect way to end our day!!! <3 It made my heart happy - and her's too.

After we had dinner it was time for baths. She was going to get a candlelight bubble bath but she was being a little mischiveous (Thanks the consumption of sugary sweets my StepMom gave her before I picked her up) and not listening so she got a shower instead. Ah well, that's what she gets. Ha! I didnt need a workout after all the shoveling I did in the AM and the playing with the Little in the PM so I capped the night off with snuggle time on the couch with the family! It's always a great way to end the night and last night was extra nice.
I pulled our Winner of our GYMBOSS giveaway this morning via Random Org Generator. Commenter #56 Jenna Z won saying "I follow you via GFC" CONGRATULATIONS Jenna! Please be a dear and email me your shipping address. I requested all submitters to supply me with their email addy's so I could contact you and I do not see your's anywhere. If I dont hear from you by end of day today, I will randomly pick another winner. Sorry, that's just how the game works. So, hurry!!! I want to ship it out to you! Congrats again. ;o) For all of you who did not win, don't worry. I've got more giveaways up my sleeve ya'll just might want "in" on.
Now, I'm at work super thankful that today is Friday. We also get our W-2's today which means Poppa Bear and I are only waiting on one more of his and then we can get those under way. Can't wait to get that out of the way. Guess that also means that this weekend I should start getting my paperwork (ie all the deductables like medical bills, etc) together. Le Sigh.....dislike dealing with that sort of thing.
We don't have much planned for this weekend. They are calling for another inch of snow today, another inch of snow tomorrow. I have to go grocery shopping, clean the house, do the laundry, get my workouts in. But most importantly I will play with the Little Bear. We're going to attempt to finish the snowman today. We only managed to get the base done. Hahaha!!!
What do you have planned for the weekend? Anything fun? or is it just all those dreaded to-do's that pile up through out the week?

Work was so dead yesterday. It really was completely pointless having us come in - even if it was a two hour delay. The whole day all I kept thinking was "I could be so much more productive at home than here." Okay, I wasn't just thinking that but you know what I mean. Isn't that the worst? Being at work and having a slow day and the whole time you are thinking of the gazillion things you could be doing at home?! Then, of course, you get yourself all frustrated (LOL!). Blah, Pooters. That is all on that subject. Ha!
With all the snow and Aunt Flo's visit, you'd think i'd have another crash & burn on the nutrition front yesterday. Not so! It was the usual brekki sammy you saw in the am...then of course it was the usual M2 of

Then, for M3 it was...Yup, forgot the camera....1 Fit & Active Chipole Black Bean Soup, 1 green pepper, 2T Light Ranch Dressing, 1 Orange.
Then for M4 it was Nadda-Zilch because our work day was short and so my meals were running a bit off schedule and I was not hungry.
Then for M5 it was...Yup, forgot el camera again.....4oz of Meatloaf, 1/2C mashed potatoes (gotta stop eatting the carbs at M5) and green beans
And then that was that for my meals yesterday. Much better than the day before's I'll say.
Since the meatloaf takes 75 minutes to cook I thought it would be the most perfect time to take Little Bear outside to play in the snow. We attempted to make our first snowman....



She gave up after about 20 minutes and wanted to go onto something else...like having a snowball fight (you only get to see her scouting out the right snow to make her snowball) and making snow angels...

You can see in the last picture how she is walking. This is her chest out, walk like I own the place stance. Kinda like a human rooster walk, if that makes any sense. HAHA! It always cracks me up because she'll do this in random places (like her first time in my office) and I know when she does it's that she is completely, surrenderingly comfortable with your environment. Makes me happy but totally cracks me up. You really gotta see it in person. Next time she does it I will try to get it on video for ya'll..because it will CRACK.YOU.UP!
After having a blast, we were done playing in the snow. Plus, we were so "hungry." That's one of Little Bear's new words (her vocabulary has really be expanding) and she loves to use that word to get attention. It's really funny how she uses the word.
Playing the snow with Little Bear was the perfect way to end our day!!! <3 It made my heart happy - and her's too.

After we had dinner it was time for baths. She was going to get a candlelight bubble bath but she was being a little mischiveous (Thanks the consumption of sugary sweets my StepMom gave her before I picked her up) and not listening so she got a shower instead. Ah well, that's what she gets. Ha! I didnt need a workout after all the shoveling I did in the AM and the playing with the Little in the PM so I capped the night off with snuggle time on the couch with the family! It's always a great way to end the night and last night was extra nice.
I pulled our Winner of our GYMBOSS giveaway this morning via Random Org Generator. Commenter #56 Jenna Z won saying "I follow you via GFC" CONGRATULATIONS Jenna! Please be a dear and email me your shipping address. I requested all submitters to supply me with their email addy's so I could contact you and I do not see your's anywhere. If I dont hear from you by end of day today, I will randomly pick another winner. Sorry, that's just how the game works. So, hurry!!! I want to ship it out to you! Congrats again. ;o) For all of you who did not win, don't worry. I've got more giveaways up my sleeve ya'll just might want "in" on.
Now, I'm at work super thankful that today is Friday. We also get our W-2's today which means Poppa Bear and I are only waiting on one more of his and then we can get those under way. Can't wait to get that out of the way. Guess that also means that this weekend I should start getting my paperwork (ie all the deductables like medical bills, etc) together. Le Sigh.....dislike dealing with that sort of thing.
We don't have much planned for this weekend. They are calling for another inch of snow today, another inch of snow tomorrow. I have to go grocery shopping, clean the house, do the laundry, get my workouts in. But most importantly I will play with the Little Bear. We're going to attempt to finish the snowman today. We only managed to get the base done. Hahaha!!!
What do you have planned for the weekend? Anything fun? or is it just all those dreaded to-do's that pile up through out the week?









Baby Bear looks like she had fun in the snow! I'm looking forward to some relaxation time and house cleaning this weekend. We're going to check out an expo downtown on healthy living too!
Have a great weekend!
Look at Baby Bear!! She is too cute!!
0o0o a health expo?! would you believe i have never been to one around my area?! crazy right? other than that, your weekend sounds a lot like mine, Stephanie. Enjoy your expo and time with your family. xoxo
Aww, thanks Ashley! <3