Kathie
Photobucket


Monday - Chicken Tenders, Stuffing, Green Beans

Tuesday - Taco Bake, Asparagus

Wednesday -  Pork Chops, AppleSauce, Corn

Thursday - Steak, Cheddar and Bacon Mac, Cauliflower

Friday -  Homemade Bagel Pizzas, Salad

Saturday - Homemade Macaroni and Cheese, Buttermilk Biscuits (Family Request)

Sunday - Loving Leftovers. Spread out a buffet table of all the leftovers from the week’s meals. This means a day-off for the chef!

For a thousand more recipes and hundreds more menu plans, check out I'm" An Organizing Junkie!


Photobucket
4 Responses
  1. Stephanie Says:

    LOVE leftover days! Homemade bagel pizzas? I'm intrigued!


  2. Kathie Says:

    I love leftovers day too! My hubby on the other hand - notsomuch. HA!

    Bagel Pizzas: One bagel of choice (This time at DH's request we are going with Lender's egg bagels)..slice in half if not already sliced...Spread tomatoe sauce of choice over each half....sprinkle with choice of shredded cheese...top with favorite toppings...pop in toaster oven (or oven) until cheese is melted. EASY PEASY!


  3. I want to try the bagel pizza too!! Put up pics and a how to please :)


  4. Kathie Says:

    You know, ive never done a how-to, Ashley but now is a good as time as any to start. I will do a how-to post on Friday's Pizzas. ;o)