Hey Mommas!!! I just got word about a pretty awesome deal on Parent’s Magazine.
Right now you can get a one year subscription from Barnes and Noble!! All you have to do is enter coupon code K9B9J4H at checkout for the discount, and your final price is only $1!
How freakin awesome is that?! You won't find a better deal than this. This would also make a great gift for a friend or family member that is expecting or even a new mom. I know I found this magazine quite helpful and informative now that I am a Mom.
Enjoy and Happy Savings!!
Right now you can get a one year subscription from Barnes and Noble!! All you have to do is enter coupon code K9B9J4H at checkout for the discount, and your final price is only $1!
How freakin awesome is that?! You won't find a better deal than this. This would also make a great gift for a friend or family member that is expecting or even a new mom. I know I found this magazine quite helpful and informative now that I am a Mom.
Enjoy and Happy Savings!!








i love great deals!!! i already have parents tho :( boo.
If memory serves me correctly, you can still purchase and it will tack onto your current subscription so when it ends this one will start...