Hey ya'll! How was your day today? Tomorrow is Friday!! *does the happy happy dance* Thank you, Jesus. (Can you tell it's been a slighty rough week?)
I am just sitting here, finally caught up on my bloggy friends, awaiting for this snowstorm to start. Trying to get into the rhythm of posting on my blog during the evening hours versus in the morning at work. It's just not meshing well and it's pushing my work back. Not exactly a good thing, ya know? ;)
Today was a scheduled off day on the ol' training program and I had initially planned to do some yoga tonight with the Little Bear to strettttchhh it out. However, when I came home from work the Poppa Bear had other plans.
He made some extra money this week and it was burning a whole in his pocket. Now, normally I would regress but hey! he wanted to go to Walmart and well, this gal needed a few things (like my Hemp body lotion and my Zyrtec). He wanted to go to get an incline bench to add to our array of gym equipment we have here at home. Needless to say, that's not what we ended up coming home with.
Poppa Bear bought himself an incline bench (that I reluctantly forgot to get a picture of tonight. I will do so later), some boxer briefs and a knee brace. We bought Little Bear a minature soccer ball and tinkerbell flashlight. And well, even tho the visit was for the Poppa Bear, it ended up being me who made out. Check out my stash ya'll........


Oh yea, baby! Momma's got herself some new jeans, a new book (a recommendation from a friend who said if I loved Twilight, i'd love this) and Heck Yeah! Some kettlebells!! Booy-ah!!!! I be excited, yo. (HA!) I've been wanting some for the last year but i'm a frugal tightwad and refused to buy them..mainly because, well, I have enough fitness stuff here at home that isnt even being used so why add to it? If I was back in the groove then i'd understand but im not yet so why bother? Lucky for me the Poppa Bear was feeling generous. (ha!)
I am also a little excited about the jeans too. I just found these beautiful gems two weeks ago. I made the mistake of buying one size tho when I should have gotten a size smaller (the indication in the dressing room that i fit into each size was no indication to me apparently. LOL). Lucky for me, they had the smaller size so I snatched up two (one for each color). Of course because i'm only a mere five foot i'll have to have them hemmed once washed and shrunk a bit but hey! I dont mind - especially since when I wear them they feel like i'm wearing yoga pants. They are so soft!!!! (with the perfect amount of spandex for us big hipped gals - you'll need a minimum of 2%)
We did not get back from Walmart until a half hour before the Little's bedtime so I got her ready and in bed, did the evening clean up, packed lunches, started the dishwasher, etc. I had every intention to practice some yoga afterwards but, well, I didn't..I got a shower, hopped on here and was just a lazy bum. Hey! It was a scheduled day off anyway. I just hope this doesn't flow into tomorrow..No, it won't. Tomorrow is a 5k walk/run day. Girls Gotta Move, right?
Alright, so I totally planned to start taking pics of my meals today. Alas, I forgot after I consumed M1. I did take pics of M2 but then totally forgot the rest of the day. Eh, i'm forming a new habit right? Forgetfulness is bound to happen. Just bear with me, k? ;) So, here's what went into my belly today.....
M1: 1 egg, 2 egg whites, 2T shredded sharp cheddar cheese, 1/2 banana, 1 slice of P28 bread, 1C coffee, 2T Coffeemate Fat Free Skinny latte creamer
M2: Oikio's Carmel Yogurt, 1/2 red grapefruit
M3: 1/2 cucumber, 1/2 green pepper, 16 baby carrots, 2T Low Fat Ranch Dressing, 6 slices turkey breast, 2T Olive Oil Mayo, Honey Wheat Arnold Thin, 1C Progresso High Fiber Chicken Tuscany
M4: Fit & Active String Cheese, 1 Chicken Strip, Orange, 1C cranberry pomegranate green tea, 1C coffee, 1T coffeemate creamer (the coffee was a late add in around 3pm when my energy was falling fast)
M5: 4oz sloppy joe meat, 1 hamburger bun, 1 pickle
M6: Small brownie
H20: 60oz (A work in progress)
I'm thinking this might have been a little too much food considering I didnt do any exercise today but whatchya gonna do?
Alright lovies, it's 10:00 and I've really gotta get to bed. Gotta get up a lil earlier tomorrow because I'm taking the Little to my Dad's so he can watch her while I am at work. Aunt Debbie's been watching her here but with the snowstorm coming we don't want her traveling in it when Dad is only in town about two minutes from us. Sleep well and catch ya's later.
***Don't forget to check out my GYMBOSS Giveaway HERE
I am just sitting here, finally caught up on my bloggy friends, awaiting for this snowstorm to start. Trying to get into the rhythm of posting on my blog during the evening hours versus in the morning at work. It's just not meshing well and it's pushing my work back. Not exactly a good thing, ya know? ;)
Today was a scheduled off day on the ol' training program and I had initially planned to do some yoga tonight with the Little Bear to strettttchhh it out. However, when I came home from work the Poppa Bear had other plans.
He made some extra money this week and it was burning a whole in his pocket. Now, normally I would regress but hey! he wanted to go to Walmart and well, this gal needed a few things (like my Hemp body lotion and my Zyrtec). He wanted to go to get an incline bench to add to our array of gym equipment we have here at home. Needless to say, that's not what we ended up coming home with.
Poppa Bear bought himself an incline bench (that I reluctantly forgot to get a picture of tonight. I will do so later), some boxer briefs and a knee brace. We bought Little Bear a minature soccer ball and tinkerbell flashlight. And well, even tho the visit was for the Poppa Bear, it ended up being me who made out. Check out my stash ya'll........


Oh yea, baby! Momma's got herself some new jeans, a new book (a recommendation from a friend who said if I loved Twilight, i'd love this) and Heck Yeah! Some kettlebells!! Booy-ah!!!! I be excited, yo. (HA!) I've been wanting some for the last year but i'm a frugal tightwad and refused to buy them..mainly because, well, I have enough fitness stuff here at home that isnt even being used so why add to it? If I was back in the groove then i'd understand but im not yet so why bother? Lucky for me the Poppa Bear was feeling generous. (ha!)
I am also a little excited about the jeans too. I just found these beautiful gems two weeks ago. I made the mistake of buying one size tho when I should have gotten a size smaller (the indication in the dressing room that i fit into each size was no indication to me apparently. LOL). Lucky for me, they had the smaller size so I snatched up two (one for each color). Of course because i'm only a mere five foot i'll have to have them hemmed once washed and shrunk a bit but hey! I dont mind - especially since when I wear them they feel like i'm wearing yoga pants. They are so soft!!!! (with the perfect amount of spandex for us big hipped gals - you'll need a minimum of 2%)
We did not get back from Walmart until a half hour before the Little's bedtime so I got her ready and in bed, did the evening clean up, packed lunches, started the dishwasher, etc. I had every intention to practice some yoga afterwards but, well, I didn't..I got a shower, hopped on here and was just a lazy bum. Hey! It was a scheduled day off anyway. I just hope this doesn't flow into tomorrow..No, it won't. Tomorrow is a 5k walk/run day. Girls Gotta Move, right?
Alright, so I totally planned to start taking pics of my meals today. Alas, I forgot after I consumed M1. I did take pics of M2 but then totally forgot the rest of the day. Eh, i'm forming a new habit right? Forgetfulness is bound to happen. Just bear with me, k? ;) So, here's what went into my belly today.....
M1: 1 egg, 2 egg whites, 2T shredded sharp cheddar cheese, 1/2 banana, 1 slice of P28 bread, 1C coffee, 2T Coffeemate Fat Free Skinny latte creamer
M2: Oikio's Carmel Yogurt, 1/2 red grapefruit
M3: 1/2 cucumber, 1/2 green pepper, 16 baby carrots, 2T Low Fat Ranch Dressing, 6 slices turkey breast, 2T Olive Oil Mayo, Honey Wheat Arnold Thin, 1C Progresso High Fiber Chicken Tuscany
M4: Fit & Active String Cheese, 1 Chicken Strip, Orange, 1C cranberry pomegranate green tea, 1C coffee, 1T coffeemate creamer (the coffee was a late add in around 3pm when my energy was falling fast)
M5: 4oz sloppy joe meat, 1 hamburger bun, 1 pickle
M6: Small brownie
H20: 60oz (A work in progress)
I'm thinking this might have been a little too much food considering I didnt do any exercise today but whatchya gonna do?
Alright lovies, it's 10:00 and I've really gotta get to bed. Gotta get up a lil earlier tomorrow because I'm taking the Little to my Dad's so he can watch her while I am at work. Aunt Debbie's been watching her here but with the snowstorm coming we don't want her traveling in it when Dad is only in town about two minutes from us. Sleep well and catch ya's later.
***Don't forget to check out my GYMBOSS Giveaway HERE







I want some kettle balls!!!
Ashley - Because it's January they have all sorts of sales on fitness equipment. I was able to get the set for $34.97 ($10.00 currently). For the price of one kettlebell, I was able to get three. How awesome is that?! They pretty much rock! I was test driving them last night before bed. HAHA!
new clothes are always so fun!! :) i've got a kettle bell, but i haven't used it. ever. i'd be interested to read what you think of them.
dude that's a super good day of eating. good work.
im trying to sign up for some kettle bell classes, hear its kick ass.
What do you think of the kettle bells?
New clothes are fun, Brooke! They are especially so when you need a smaller size and they fit comfortably. ;o) I am really digging the kettlebells. They really do burn a SUBSTANTIAL amount of calories in such a short time. I highly recommend it. ;)
Jessica - THANKS!!!! It's always good to hear that your eats are fairly good because sometimes one may think they are only to find out they aren't. ha!
If you can take a live class DO IT!! I cant say that I have (YET) but ive heard it is loads of fun!