Kathie
I know most of the menu's seem to stay the same and are rathing boring. I plan to make that a goal for 2011...to try to spice it up or add a bit more variety. It is just so hard to try to expand from items that are "quick and easy" when you work all day and come home and just dont have the energy or time to make a decent meal. Time to look over the other Mommy bloggers and see what they are cookin'!
Monday - French toast, Sausage, Grapefruit
Tuesday - Beef Pot Pies, Buttermilk Biscuits, Green Beans

Wednesday -  Fried Chicken, Buttered Noodles, Peas

Thursday - Eye Round Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Creamed Corn

Friday -  Pizza Rolls

Saturday - Homemade Hamburger Helper

Sunday - Loving Leftovers. Spread out a buffet table of all the leftovers from the week’s meals. This means a day-off for the chef!

For a thousand more recipes and hundreds more menu plans, check out I'm" An Organizing Junkie!

Photobucket
0 Responses