It's not something new to know that I do not wash my hair every day. I'm an every other day washer...as most of you are I am sure. It's just healthier for your hair. I also have very thin, very fine hair so just one day without washing and well, I look like a grease monkey. Then, I decided to add side sweep bangs into the mix and well, that's just a recipe for disaster. Enter dry shampoo.I've had no luck with any of the ones I have tried thus far. Granted, it was only two kinds but i'm frugal and I hate spending money only to find it not work, trash it and there goes X amount of cash. Drives me nuts! So when my darling, sweet sister-in-law told me that Suave just recently came out with a Dry Shampoo. I just about fell out of my chair. Um, SUAVE HAS A DRY SHAMPOO? You have no idea how happy this makes me since you all know I am a huge, long-time Suave fan and well, you just cannot beat Suave's prices, right? What was even better was that she informed me that our local Walmart had some on the shelf. You can only guess where I went to immediately!!!
First, let me just say that it smells AMAZING!!!! It smells like Bath & Body Works Grapefruit body mist but with a powdery dry-down.
Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo
(Retail: under $3, 5 oz)
Notice on the can it says: "To refresh as well as Rene Furterer".
I love that the Suave Dry Shampoo, with it's mineral clays, actually absorbs all the excess oil at my roots. However, what was so unexpected and a total turn on for me - that won me over at ten fold (because I have fine, thin hair) is the extra boost in volume that it provided. WOW!!!!! No, seriously, WOW!!!!!!! This product is amazing!!!!
And for my fitness enthusiasts, I also must say that this little, handy-dandy product packs a PUNCH to my hair regime after a sweaty workout! No more having to go to work with crazy sweaty hair. No more having to shampoo, condition and blow-dry after your workout. The Suave Dry Shampoo refreshed my hair after a hardcore Cathe or spinning workout as if I never worked out. In my opion, it's a must-have in your gym bag!!
This is just one of those product finds that you want to scream on top of a mountain top, tweet all over twitter, share at your girls night out, your mommy groups, church, co-workers...basically anyone that will listen! And with a price of under $3.00 and also able to find at any local Walmart, well, why wouldn't you? Suave once again came through with yet another AMAZING product!!!!! You know, I really should look into taking stock with these guys. My bathroom is starting to be over ran with Suave products. LOL!!
Now, GO. HURRY! Grab a bottle and test it out. I want to hear how you LOVE this amazing new product!!! You will NOT be disappointed!!!
Do you have a TILT to share? Something you just love having around? Head over to the Diaper Diaries and join in, or just visit others who are sharing their TILT.








Thanks so much for the congrats! Love your site. And dry shampoo certainly sounds like something I could use coming up. ;)
I am so glad you posted this! I'm going to have to find it. I have been paying BIG $$$ to color my hair only to have it fade in about 2 weeks because I wash every day--sweaty head just wouldn't cut it for me. If you say this stuff is good after a workout I'm going to try it!!!!
Thanks for stopping by Tina! I love your blog and wish I found it sooner. That little bundle of joy you brought home is just too cute! I think you will find that you will love this Suave Dry Shampoo. It's fabulous!!!
Hi Deb!!! Yes! This stuff is GREAT!!! Just spray it at the roots and tussle work it through with your hands (the heat from your hands helps). Instant oil removal with added volume. Cant beat it! I hope you enjoy it as much as me. (I havent tried to find this in a local CVS, Walgreens, RIte Aid but I have seen it in both Walmarts here in town. Not sure about Target)
That is exciting news! I actually wash my hair twice a week...took a while to be able to do it, but {yea!} now I can manage. I am very interested in this product- wondering if we have it in Scotland?
Miss Mommy/Emily {visiting from TILT}
Thanks for visiting Emily/Miss Mommy! I'm glad you found my article helpful for you. Hmm, I also wonder if Scotland carries it. I would certainly check to see. And if not, perhaps writing to Sauve directly and see if they can arrange it shipped to you? or perhaps a friend/family member in the US?