It was just another day yesterday. Nothing out of the ordinary - well, aside from the 40 degree temps we had. You know, because we've been in the 20-30's the last few weeks.
I was pleasantly sore yesterday from Gina's Winter Shape Up workout the night before. However, I still managed to get my 5k training run in....25 minutes of the run/walk 3/2. I looked to my Club Fusion channel on the ol' I Heart Radio app on my iTouch for the motivation. I love that channel!!!!
I also need to get a new battery for my chest strap on the ol' Nike Heart Rate Monitor. I need to know what the calorie burns are. It's driving me nuts without wearing it while I workout. I feel lost. I feel nekkid. (there's that word again "nekkid"...hmmm. I really cant think of myself nekkid right now. it's very, very scary)
I also need to get a new battery for my chest strap on the ol' Nike Heart Rate Monitor. I need to know what the calorie burns are. It's driving me nuts without wearing it while I workout. I feel lost. I feel nekkid. (there's that word again "nekkid"...hmmm. I really cant think of myself nekkid right now. it's very, very scary)

Alright, here goes the ol' eats from yesterday...
M1: 1 egg, 2 egg whites, 2T shredded sharp cheddar cheese, 1/2 banana, 1 slice of P28 bread, 1C coffee, 2T Coffeemate Fat Free Skinny latte creamer
M2: Oikio's Carmel Yogurt, 1/2 red grapefruit
M3: 1/2 cucumber, 1/2 green pepper, 12 baby carrots, 2T Low Fat Ranch Dressing, 6 slices turkey breast, 2T Olive Oil Mayo, 2 slices tomatoe, Honey Wheat Arnold Thin, 1C Progresso High Fiber Creamy Tomatoe Basil soup
M4: Fit & Active String Cheese, Orange, 1C cranberry pomegranate green tea
M5: 4oz pork chop, 4 apple slices, 2C Healthy Colors Veggy Medley, 2T Natty PB (Hey! How'd that get in there?)
M6: 1 Blue Bonnet Serona
H20: 60oz (A work in progress)
Looks like the good ol' Northeast is getting some more snow (or a Wintery mix) sometime over night tonight. I could wake up to anywhere between two to four inches or only get an inch or that icey mess. Ugh! I dont mind snow but I really dislike that wintery mix crap! I think I might have to keep tabs on that today as I may have to call Dad and see if he can watch the Little Bear. I much rather drive her a few blocks than have our dear Aunt Debbie drive quite a few miles to our house, ya know?
Have you gotten the small Winter storm that is coasting through the last few days? You know, the one that's coming my way....
***Don't forget to check out my GYMBOSS Giveaway HERE







Gina's WSU plan left me pretty sore too. My boooty is actually the sorest..lol How about you? I just love the layout of your blog, its so pleasing to the eyes!
I love new blog friends :)
Oh, I was sore. I still am (somewhat) but not much. I was moreso sore in my abs, my hamstrings and my chest. yaya for DOMS!!!!
Thanks so much on the blog design compliment. That's so sweet of you. Im currently on the blogger but looking to make the switch over to Wordpress...but im afraid i'll loose my pretty lil layout. Im kind of stuck on it. HA