Kathie
Photobucket


Monday* - French Toast Sticks, Scrambled eggs/whites

Tuesday - Southern Style Fried Chicken, Buttered Noodles, Green Beans

Wednesday* -  Pork Chops, AppleSauce, Peas

Thursday - Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Veggy

Friday -  Beef Pot Pies

Saturday - Spaghetti and Sausage (A Poppa Bear Request)

Sunday - Loving Leftovers. Spread out a buffet table of all the leftovers from the week’s meals. This means a day-off for the chef!

*If you haven't noticed by now, we try to make Monday's our Breakfast nights (one night a week with breakfast for dinner saves on your weekly grocery budget). We also make Wednesday's pork chops night as the Poppa Bear hates pork and won't eat it. Since he workouts out and does not eat dinner on Wednesday's the Little and I take the opportunity to eat it then.

For a thousand more recipes and hundreds more menu plans, check out I'm" An Organizing Junkie!


Photobucket
2 Responses
  1. I love the meal plan, we like to eat bfast once a week too :)


  2. Kathie Says:

    Thanks!!! Yup, i found one day a week for breakfast one one leftovers night significantly decreases the ol weekly budget. I must admit tho, it needs some more tweaking. We are spending way too much a week on the three of us. Anywhere from 100-150. that's too much