Kathie
Dh will not be joining us for dinner this week and with other happenings, well, we need quick easy fixes. I obviously didnt put much thought into it as you'll soon see...LOL

Monday - French toast sticks, turkey sausage, Grapefruit

Tuesday - Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Tomatoe soup

Wednesday -  Pork Chops, Apple Sauce, Green beans

Thursday - Hot Dogs, Tater Tots

Friday -  Beef Pot Pies, Corn

Saturday - Grilled Chicken strips, Garden Salad

Sunday - Loving Leftovers. Spread out a buffet table of all the leftovers from the week’s meals. This means a day-off for the chef!

For a thousand more recipes and hundreds more menu plans, check out I'm" An Organizing Junkie!


Photobucket
4 Responses
  1. Deb Says:

    Just stopped by to say hi! Found your blog through Kim's--Deb


  2. Kathie Says:

    hey there!! Glad you found me! :o)


  3. You're being too hard on yourself - you made a plan which is a great start! I'm a first time visitor and I wanted to say I love your blog design; so very creative.


  4. Kathie Says:

    Thanks for stopping by Natya. How nice of you to say - on both accounts. I'm glad you found my blog. I find that menu plans work out well for staying in or under budget. It also helps to elivate the unnecessary stress of "what's for dinner" that hangs over most women's heads. Have you tried menu planning yet?