Kathie
Photobucket

Last year, I managed to score a one year subscription to Fitness Magazine for free. I love nabbing deals like that. I found out last issue that my subscription is almost out. Eep!!!! I did not want to renew for $16.97 (for two years) when I knew I could easily score it much cheaper...whether free or next to nothing.  I have been patiently holding out..but secretly pleading almost daily for someone to publish a deal SOON!!! Well, today is my lucky day (and now your's too!).

Right now, Best Deal Magazines has a great deal on Fitness today! Get a  one-year subscription to Fitness magazine for just $3.73 when you use code PXCJ130 at checkout.

This Deal of the Day is only valid through midnight EST today 1/24 so be sure to nab it fast!

When browsing around their site, I also noticed that you can pick up Shape or Muscle and Fitness too for just $3.76 through 1/30 with promo code WKLYSPEC!

Enjoy and Happy Savings!!!

Photobucket
2 Responses
  1. I got a deal like that - $10 for a year subsciption to 3 magazines. I got fitness, self, and shape. Great thing for cardio reading!


  2. Kathie Says:

    No way?! Girl, that's one heck of a deal!! I'm jealous!!!! It's definately great cardio reading..tho i must admit, i've never been much to read while doing cardio. crazy right?