Kathie
Photobucket

We all know I was a litle late in the game starting the challenge..oh, by four days or so. That's okay because starting it at any time is better than not starting it at all, right?  The Sisterhood did their check-in on Wednesday and well, since I didnt start til Monday, well, you know....

I would not really consider this a check-in but more of a follow-up at the end of the week for how I did on my formentioned fitness goals. Overall, it wasn't too bad.  Here's the low down.....
  1. Monday through Friday (Yes, Im including today because I planned my meals and plan to stick to it. If it changes, I will revise this post tonight before bed) I did consume my five servings of fruits and vegetables. I also logged my food every day in my "handy dandy notebook" like a good little girl.
  2. Monday through Friday (same applies here for revisions) I did consume my eight glasses of water.
  3. Monday through Friday (same applies here for revisions as the day isnt over yet and I could get it in still) I did not get-up-and-move (ie exercise).
Okay, so overall, I am two for three. Not too shabby for just starting out but certainly room for improvement...mostly in the movement area. And let's face it, the movement area is one of the most important ones.   I give this week's grade a C.

How did your week shape up to be?
Photobucket
Labels: edit post
0 Responses