Hello from a Winter Wonderland!
My eats were absolutely horrible yesterday and I didnt keep track so nothing to post. I consider it a wash-out..between it snowing (and me always wanting to eat junk when it snows bad) and my Monthly visiting four days early (ugh!)..it was a bad day for nutrition yesterday. Ah well, today is fresh....a new day...
Yeah, speaking of Monthly's...darn thing came four days early on the day I had my annual visit to the ol OB/GYN. This is the second time this has happened to me. Me no likey! I rescheduled for the 8th of next month tho. yayaya!! Plenty of time before the next one. Let's see it mess this appointment up. HA! Take that!
Alright ya'll, i'm at work so I may as well do some (instead of daydreaming and wishing I was with Little Bear at home....or you know, instead of blogging too. ha). Ya'll have a good day....but before you go...Did you get any snow last night? If so, how much? What is one of your favorite past times when you take a snow day?
***Don't forget to check out my GYMBOSS Giveaway HERE. Today is the last day to enter!!
Check out that sky above, crazy isn't it? That was on my way in this morning..around 8ish.
Yeah, we got a total (at least I measured at my house) of 14 inches last night. Holy Snow Batman!!! And of course, I had to come into work. Le Sigh.... Hey, at least they gave us a two hour delay in arriving - which worked out nicely because we had to shovel our cars out of our rather long driveway. Poppa Bear started at 5:00am because he had to leave for work by 6:15 (Not ending up leaving until 6:45). I went back out at 6:45 and finished up at 7:45. Then, I had to get up the Little Bear and get her ready to drop her off at my Dad's for the day. I made it into work by 8:40. We had up until 10. My boss and three out of us five in the department did not come in today. I'm upset. I rather have taken a snow day myself so I could enjoy it with Little Bear. Ah well, i've got tonight. At least the shoveling this morning counts for some weight training today, right? hee-hee!!!
Oh, and did I mention that because of all the commotion this morning I almost forgot to eat my egg brekkie sandwich?! Good thing I had natty peanut butter and bananas handy..I quickly made this to eat on-the-ride-into-work.. (Yeah, I stole the pic from a previous post..ah well, such is life.)

The above brekkie sandwich also was used with the last two slices of my P28 bread loaf. I am completely devastated. =( I HAVE.TO.GET.MORE! MUST.GET.MORE. Did I say how sad I am now that i'm out? No, well, I am. You could be a doll and send some my way..quick. I'd love you...like, forever! Just sayin...
Poppa Bear is on this 'steal-the-laptop-at-night" kick and I haven't been able to blog the last two nights. Ugh!!!! So, here I am, updating you now on the what's been happening....
Oh, and did I mention that because of all the commotion this morning I almost forgot to eat my egg brekkie sandwich?! Good thing I had natty peanut butter and bananas handy..I quickly made this to eat on-the-ride-into-work.. (Yeah, I stole the pic from a previous post..ah well, such is life.)

The above brekkie sandwich also was used with the last two slices of my P28 bread loaf. I am completely devastated. =( I HAVE.TO.GET.MORE! MUST.GET.MORE. Did I say how sad I am now that i'm out? No, well, I am. You could be a doll and send some my way..quick. I'd love you...like, forever! Just sayin...
Poppa Bear is on this 'steal-the-laptop-at-night" kick and I haven't been able to blog the last two nights. Ugh!!!! So, here I am, updating you now on the what's been happening....
It was a 5k training day last night. Last night was a Week 2, Workout 2 workout. One more and that completes Week 2's training. I'm doing really well with it too. Saturday's calling for a five minute increase. It will be interesting to see how I do then. At least i'm progressing along.
My eats were absolutely horrible yesterday and I didnt keep track so nothing to post. I consider it a wash-out..between it snowing (and me always wanting to eat junk when it snows bad) and my Monthly visiting four days early (ugh!)..it was a bad day for nutrition yesterday. Ah well, today is fresh....a new day...
Yeah, speaking of Monthly's...darn thing came four days early on the day I had my annual visit to the ol OB/GYN. This is the second time this has happened to me. Me no likey! I rescheduled for the 8th of next month tho. yayaya!! Plenty of time before the next one. Let's see it mess this appointment up. HA! Take that!
Alright ya'll, i'm at work so I may as well do some (instead of daydreaming and wishing I was with Little Bear at home....or you know, instead of blogging too. ha). Ya'll have a good day....but before you go...Did you get any snow last night? If so, how much? What is one of your favorite past times when you take a snow day?
***Don't forget to check out my GYMBOSS Giveaway HERE. Today is the last day to enter!!










I hate the snow, luckily in NW, OH winters are really mild. But I grew up in the snowbelt (all lake effect snow) and we got slammed. It made me a good driver thoguh!
SAY WARMM!! We've had a mild winter here, so I can't complain......but I have lived all over the east coast and midwest, so I totally know your pain!!
love that banana sammy!!
hugs,
GC
Haha...stealing the laptop. Ryan hasn't thought of that yet...but I'm sure its coming! Just found your blog! LOVE the layout!! Going to go read some more!!!
No snow here! 65 and sunny!!
I had horrible eats today :( I also had my visit from "Aunt Flo" and I blame it on that :/